Monday, April 22, 2013

Nicks & [Nat's]

Current Favorites


1. Mini skater skirt Here
2. Gold strappy sandals Here
3. Cross body mini satchel Here  
4. Underwire bathing suit Here
5. Floral print pants Here
6. Stripped midi bodycon dress Here
7. Print A-Line skirt Here
8. Leather strap sandals Here
9. Lace shift dress Here


Sorry for being M.I.A lately, I've been caught up with school,
my husband's current busy schedule and my daughter had a little accident
at the bowling alley last Saturday and had to get stitches, so yeah.

Albuquerque is missing Spring around here so I can only dream about Spring fashion for now.
I've always been one that loves color, vibrancy and prints,
so this years Spring/Summer trends is right up my alley.
I can't wait to visit family in Florida in 2 weeks to get to dabble in some of these trends/similar pieces.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment